Items purchased from THE HAMPTONS are eligible for a full refund if returned within 30 days of purchase. You will have up to 30 days after items have been purchased to exchange for anything else on the website.
A small number of heavily discounted items may be marked FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit.
For US customers, a prepaid return shipping label will be provided at no charge to return your merchandise
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached.
We will send you an email when your return package is delivered back to our warehouse. Please note, returns do take us 3-10 business days to process upon reaching our facility. Once your return is processed and your refund is issued, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card account. This varies depending on your financial institution.
If you receive an item that is damaged, please contact customer service immediately.
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES The Hamptons GATHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
• Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
• Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. “Cookies” are one example of this type of information. In internet terms, a “cookie” is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
• Mobile: When you download or use the The Hamptons mobile application, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device. This information may be used to provide you with personalized content.
• Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
HOW DOES The Hamptons USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
• Register you as a user on our website;
• Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
• Process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders etc;
• Communicate with you and provide customer support;
• Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you;
If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from The Hamptons simply email a request to email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
HOW DOES The Hamptons USE YOUR OTHER CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
• Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
• Record purchases that you have made on our website;
• Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
• Allow you to post comments on our website, on social networks and other media;
• Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
DOES The Hamptons SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
Your privacy is always respected when you shop with The Hamptons or use the The Hamptons mobile application. From time to time we might establish business relationships with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. Your customer information is sometimes shared with such carefully selected partners in order to enhance your shopping experience. We also sometimes allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information (e.g. mouse clicks, mouse movements, scroll behavior and/or keystroke activity) during your visits in order to further enhance your shopping experience. Notice to California Residents: If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by The Hamptons to any third parties, including (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that The Hamptons has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit a request with the subject heading “CALIFORNIA PRIVACY REQUEST” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW SECURE IS MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 bit SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. The Hamptons is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain The Hamptons and The Hamptons mobile application features. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us please email email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please simply send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE thehamptons-ny.com?
The Hamptons does not direct its services to persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use The Hamptons only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not solicit or knowingly collect any online information from children under the age of 13 without prior verified parental consent. If you become aware that a child has provided The Hamptons with personal information without parental or guardian consent, please contact us at email@example.com immediately so that we may take steps to remove such information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions